Re: Theft deterrent

Hugh:

Willi's site? for newbies or those of us with short memories, how about a link or at least the name of the site so we can go to google and look it up. Well OK I went to google and typed in willi alfa spider and here's a link for all who didn't know / remember < http://hem.passagen.se/veloce/PIC.HTM >

How'd he doo dat? Those of us with air bags are outa luck I'll bet. <g>

Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett
Librarian
3 Auto Alfas ('91 164 L, '92 Spider Veloce, '94 164 LS)