New born child...

Well, not really, it's already grown... born 1990 :)
I just wanted to share the happiness I feel for having brought
home another Alfa (Always looking for another).
In this case we're talking about a 1990 Alfa 75 1.8IE that will
be my daily driver. The car is perfect, needs an oil change,
a clean up, and some little cosmetical arrangements (no big deal).
About 150,000km on the clocks, original, 1 owner only (the one who
bought it new), very Alfa Romeo enthusiast (also owns a 75 Twin Spark,
a SZ, coupla Giulias...), maintenance and workshop records, always
kept in garage.

Runs great, revs lovely, sounds as great as it should.
Needless to say I feel as happy as a child w/ his new toy! :)
During the weekend I'll change oil, clean it up a bit... and next
week I will take it to bodyshop for the cosmetic part.

Ciao
Luca

nodoubt,
"With dreams to be a king first one should be a man" Joey DeMaio
937, 75 Turbo, 75 1.8ie, 500 Quattro, RM250
http://members.xoom.it/nodoubt73