Re: anybody looking for a 87 milano verde 62k miles

> Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:17:55 EST
> From: MRAXLROZE@domain.elided
> Subject: anybody looking for a 87 milano verde 62k
> miles nice condition

johnny in nyc,

if you want to sell your verde, come clean about it's
condition so that someone can make you a reasonable
offer. there's no such thing as a too-good-to-be-true
milano and everyone here knows that. you're not going
to sucker anyone here into paying more than it's worth
with a "i don't know anything about the car, i just
bought it" schpeal. you'll need to troll elsewhere for
suckers. sorry to hear it if it means you'll have to
take a bath on your investment (see also, every post
about alfas as investments).

regards,
-ethan schartman
-'87 milano gold (one basketcase milano is enough,
thanks:)
-princeton, NJ

at various time's MRAXLEROZE@domain.elided has posted in V9:
> Subject: i noticed this awesome milano verde with
60k
> miles on ebay
[snip]
> Subject: amazing godfather milano for sale on ebay
do
> you guys think its a good buy?,
[snip]
> Subject: (no subject)
> .i love my milano..there is really nothing
> like it..i beat porsche 944 turbos on a regualr
> bacis..
[snip]

> Subject: # =( milano verde pops out of reverse can
> anyone help me!! pleasee
[snip]

also,

 "Maurice Marvi" <maurice@domain.elided> wrote:
> Subject: amazing godfather milano for sale on ebay
do
> you guys think its a good buy?
> I asked the seller about the salvage title, and got
> the following response
>
> > nope not a salvage title...the rear bumper was it
> > few years back and the bumper was replaced and re
> > painted profesionally....the bumper wasnt
fixed..it
> > was actually replaced with a new alfa bumper...i
> > dont know why its coming up as a salvage title.on
> > carfax...all i can see is .that if your
interested.
> > in the car but are ..hesitant on placing a
> > bid...just come and test drive the car..a few
times
> > around the block..to help you make a decision on
> > wether you should place a bid or not .the car is
> > mechanically perfect..will need nothing...however
> > there are a few blemishes on the paint 3 small
> > blemishes all together...and the ac line was
> > cut..so you might want to reattach that if you
live

http://mailplus.yahoo.com