window regulator Milano adjustment help needed

Hi,

I took the front doors apart to change the rotted out speakers.

While I got the trim off, is there a way to do something about my slow moving
windows?  They are slow both coming up and down...

Any help or advice on how to do this would be appreciated, since I am very new
to power windows.

Also has anyone ever done a door panel for the milano? If not anyone have a
door trim for sale cheap to be used as a guinea pig?

Thanks all,

Joseph
88 Milano Verde