Anybody parting a rusty or wrecked Giulia TI or Super?

I just bought that blue Giulia Super with 5 spoke alloys that was on ebay.
While it is a good solid car overall it was a bit more of a project than the
description led me to believe!  I am in the market for some bits and pieces
such as a windshield, good door panels, tail lights, grille bars, etc.  I'm
sure there will be more needs as it goes back together  Can anyone help???

Thanks, Mark Mitchell,  Santa Barbara

'67 Giulia Super
'57 Fiat 500 Jolly
'64 Mini Cooper S
'73 Australian Mini Moke
'70 Innocenti Mini Cooper (For Sale-$7000)
'52 Fiat 1100 barchetta
'59 Porsche Conv. D
'50 Fiat Topolino
'78 Maserati Merak SS (For Sale-$8500)
'70 Land Rover 109 LWB 2-door Safari (For Sale- offers)
Various motorcycles/scooters including:  '32 Moto Guzzi, '65 Ducati Mach1,
'67 Bultaco Metralla, '77 Morini 3 1/2 Sport, '56 Rumi Bicarburatore, '61
Vespa GS 160, '63 Lambretta TV175, '61 Heinkel Tourist (for sale), '53
Bernardet "Texas" (for sale), '73 CZ 250, 3 vintage 70's Huskys (for sale)