Wives and Alfa Presents

I also received a nice Alfa present from my wife.  For my 50th birthday
this past summer she got me a 71 GTV.  It's a rust free California car
that was pretty much unmolested.  I had a 71 GTV about  25 years ago
that I had to retire due to severe rust damage.  I'm a pack rat so I
boxed up a lot of bits and pieces and saved them.  Boy am I glad I did,
so far I've had every little trim piece that was bad or missing on the
new GTV.  I've finished the restoration just in time to store it for the
winter (Syracuse, New York).  It's bundled up in my garage with new
paint job, new interior, all new suspension, new brakes, and on and on
and on.  I can't wait for spring.

Dick Stachowiak

71 GTV
71 Spider