[DFW North Texas MAFFIACARCLUB.COM]Upcoming Events

Hi Everybody,
By popular vote, dinners will stay on Thursday.  We will also try to do a
few dinners on Tuesday, which was the runner up day.

Our first meeting of the New Year will be this coming Thursday, January
16th, at 7:15 PM @ The Big Easy http://www.guidelive.com/profile/294881.

The Big Easy is located just south of Preston & Spring Creek Parkway.  From
North Dallas Tollway take the Spring Creek exit.  Follow Spring Creek East
to Preston and then Preston South about 1/2 mile.  The Big Easy will be on
your Right.

Upcoming Events:

Tuesday March 4th  --   Mardi Gras Parade in the West End. Last year's
parade was great fun!

Sunday April 27th  --   All Italian Car Day ( Well not quite!) We have been
invited to attend ALL British car day.  This year there will be an Italian
section!  Please respond so we can get a count of attendees.

We are also working on a Gimmick rally for for sometime in March or April.
If you would liike to help or have suggestions please let us know.

See everybody Thursday!

Rodney