AROC-USA Web Site Updated

Happy New Year!

Visit http://www.aroc-usa.org to view the latest Alfa Owner magazine updates and more.

In this issue -

    ::-v-::  The December AO cover - a photo of Reeves Callaway with Martin
              de' Campo's Callaway Twin Turbo GTV6. Photo by Martin de' Campo

    ::-v-::  The complete Table of Contents

    ::-v-::  "Alfa Wins Le Mans - A Yank's view of the 'Poor Boys' Tour to the Le
              Mans Classic" Story and photos by Bob Hui

    ::-v-::  The latest Il Mercato - AO Classified Ads

    ::-v-::  Updated Chapter Events - we need your Chapter's event listings!!

    ::-v-::  Updated Alfa Romeo Owners Club Tech Library catalog

    ::-v-::  Visit our shopping area for expanded AROC-USA & AO merchandise

AROC Chapter Presidents and Editors - please send your Chapter's upcoming events for
the continually updated AROC Events web page. Other Alfa Romeo related events will be
considered for posting.

Ciao,
Bernie
AROC web master