Re: old car clocks

--- Tom Hardy <trh-arch@domain.elided> wrote:

 > Mechanical clocks are great, but I must take issue
> with your liberal
> flooding of WD-40.

   Hi Tom,

    I didn't say WD-40.  I hate the stuff.  Because of
the reasons you mentioned.  And others...
   3M 4-way spray is a breed apart.

   That being said, I certainly appreciate and invite
your knowledge and experience regarding working in a
clock shop and the use of proper horological oils and
cleaners.  I will check out the website you mentioned
and the library as well.

  I'm glad you mentioned the library.  I haven't gone
to the public library in a long time, (since my last
term-paper) and now I'm really looking forward to
going.

   Thanks for your insights and have a great day,

  Mark Mucciacciaro
  81 Gtv6-project to be daily driver
  82 Balocco #43-"extra one of everything" parts car
http://mailplus.yahoo.com