Looking for Giulia TI parts

Pleasant greetings, esteemed Digestibles!

Our latest example of the more recent acronym for Alfa (Always Looking For
Another) is a 1965 Giulia TI, and I'm looking for the following:

Glovebox lock and key
Right (passenger-USA) seat bottom metal molding at floor
Rear bumper guard with rubber insert
Spare tire hold-down bolt/wingnut
Plastic trim at left corner of dash
Attachment clips for washer fluid bag
Airbox clamp (bottom) that attaches to Solex carburetor

Also I'm told that the stock vacuum advance is non-functional, and wonder if
it can be rebuilt, or simply needs replacing?

Thanks very much in advance!

Jim Barrett

Huntington Beach, CA USA