oil pressure sensor

What is the correct resistance range for the spider oil pressure sensor?
I have 5 sensors. The zero pressure resistance is as follows:
79 spider - 388 ohms
70 spider - 240 ohms
73 GTV   - 290 ohms
spare 1  - 290 ohms
spare 2  - 325 ohms
I bought the spares on eBay. They reportedly came from mid 80's spiders.
The sensor on the 70 has a screw connection. The others have a male spade
terminal.
All measurements were taken with a Fluke model 73 meter, which has 0.5%
accuracy.
Thanks,
Ed Prytherch
Columbia SC