Re: accell Pedal

When I purchased my 77 Spider,  no other Alfas found in the area, I did not
realize for several years that the PO had taken the pedal off and turned it
upside down with the pointed end towards the floor.  It did give more room
and raised the position of the pedal higher up towards the dash, but maybe
lower or closer to the floor.
Just something to try with very little effort..two phillips head bolts and
that's it.
This would allow heal on the brake, and toe on the accell pedal.

Try it
Stan
91 Spider
86 Spider