RE: TS in other cars

 John Hertzman wrote:

> Y'all can keep your Verdes (and
> your turbos, thank you); I would think a 75 Twin Spark (Quadrifoglio Rosa?)
> would be a quite enjoyable enough machine ...

After the whole TS thread started earlier in the week, I went back and looked up my contemporary road reports from various Euro and Australian car magazines.  There was a notable body of opinion that the 75 TS Veloce was the car to buy, over the 2.5 V6.  The TS was only fractionally slower in a straight line, and had much crisper chassis, due to the decrease in weight both overall and over the front axle.

Just passing on my research ...

regards,
Anthony.