RE: Wives and Alfa Presents

Well I don't have a wife...just yet...but for my birthday (november) my
girlfriend paid for the front end work I had done on my Berlina. She got
ahold of my mechanic a week ahead of time and told him not to charge me.
I dropped of the car then went to pick it up (this was on my bday), I
asked him how much it was and he just said, "It's already taken care
of...a little angel paid took care of it."

She told me later she was going thinking about getting the seats
reupholstered (sp) but didn't really know where to go or start. Hey, I
was happy as a clam w/ the front end work.

Now that's a lady worth marrying!

Damian

Damian Magista
72 Berlina