SZ piston part number

Zamani asked AR 10 017 150   for 164S/164QV(SOHC)/SZ pistons ?
My parts CD lists this number for a piston and liner but will not look up
the price, saying the part number is invalid, so a partial yes.
The 164QV has several part numbers for the same piston / liner sets,
60754979 for six sets, apparently, plus for one set, 60778671, 60754977 and
60778673 so the thick plottens.
For the full set, the validity column states M5, model C0522 Quantity S
The first single set number has no qualifying notes, the second M5 and
C0522 and the last just D0522 so those who know what these codes mean may
be able to decode it for you.
Only the last code number 60778673 has a price assosciated with it so this
may be the latest and only available version, but then again I could be
wrong. (I once thought I was wrong, but in fact I was mistaken)
Wierdly I went back to check out the modifiiers like M5 etc on the SZ and
this time the CD  came back with 60778673.
Guess I need to take the me/CD interface with a pinch of salt.
HTH
Jonathan Coates