Re: Peter K, his turbinas, Xmas cheer...

Peter- I can't come get your turbinas, even though I could use one of
them, but I DO have a question. Where can I find a wife that will get me
an Alfa as a Christmas present? (Where did you get the one YOU have?)
Congratulations on having both!  Ciao,  Patrick Hood- Seattle