torsion bars (kinda urgent)

Is there a difference in the ride height adjustment increments for Alfetta, GTV6, and Milano? My third-party (Autobooks) Alfetta manual says it's 1.5mm, but my new (to me) factory GTV6/Milano manual says 2.5mm (it includes the section from the Milano manual). Last time I lowered the car, I just had the Alfetta book, so I went 7 teeth for 1.05cm, which seemed about right considering that the car didn't look much different. Tonight I was planning on another 7 teeth, but since my manuals are in error I don't know what to do, and I certainly don't want the car bottomming out tomorrow (did I mention I need to drive this car to work at roughly noon tomorrow?).

Thanks for any input,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV6