Interesting Duetto problem

Hi All,

Yesterday I took the Duetto out for a spin after neglecting her for a few weeks. While giving my buddy a ride the windshield wipers decided to turn themselves on. Moving the wiper switch had no effect. They just kept on going. The finally stopped when I stopped the car and THEN flicked the switch back and forth. Curious. Could this be related to my non-start problem ? The battery, starter, and solenoid all check out A-OK. Maybe I have a short behind the dash or in the steering column ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ciao,

Dan
67 Duetto