Re: alfa-digest V9 #155

Although he didn't exactly make it explicit, I'm pretty certain that Biba was kidding with his original post. Biba seems to be pretty fond of females, generally.

-Joe (who happens to like salad bars)
'82 GTV6

--On Monday, January 6, 2003 5:08 PM +0000 alfa-digest <owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided> wrote:

Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 18:49:36 -0800
From: "Mitch Poole" <mep-o@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: oh my god/ salad bar

I am responding to this through my husband's email, and therefore am
obviously of the "female persuasion:"

What age are we living in?  Can females not enjoy automobiles as well?
Let alone *gasp* Alfa Romeos?  As a 24 year old female from Southern
California, I am proud to dislike SUVs and cars with automatic
transmissions.  Oh, and the salad bar is not necessary.  I enjoy a well
prepared steak as well...

Anne Poole
Dana Point, CA

1991 164S