Cam question: 2L alfa

I am still in the process of trying to decipher the history on my car, I mean
stock versus upgraded parts, rebuild parts and so on. My car is a spider
veloce 1986.

Looking at the valve clearance recently, I noted that the intake cam suffered
from number modification. There are grinding of the stock numbers and engraved
new numbers in place.

The intake cam has the number 116 _58_ 200 2_, where _58_ and 2_ have been
engraved over grinded surface on the cam.

The exhaust cam is probably stock and has the number 105 2005 200 00 on it.

Anybody have some explanation about the king of intake cam my car is fitted
with ?

Damien