RE:warp, warping, warped

 Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 01:44:35 -0800 (PST) From: PJ Wise
 <verenaragazza@domain.elided> Subject: warp, warping, warped

 hmmmm....I laughed a few times with friends at the
 seeming indefatigable nature of the warped rotor thread.
 That's not to say it wasn't interesting... BUT, I was
 surprized it was still going as I looked in on the Digest
 once or twice (on begged or borrowed time and equipment)
 while visiting the P's (parent's home) over Christmas week.

 Me thinks it's time to find some different
 entertainment and education for a while.

 Have "fun" while I'm away....

 PJ Wise Verena Ragazza-'81/'78 Spider Veloce
 Nemah, Washington Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable.
 Sign up now. http://mailplus.yahoo.com
Si! Me too - I was thinking that there was a rotor malaise decending upon the Alfa Universe. But as the joke goes, 'I didn't blow a seal, it's just ice cream', which means I've had the original rotors for 19 years now, and they still work fine.

I prolly will put slotted/drilled new ones on soon, as I am eager to be pummelled by the board dwelling folks who "Hold All That is True and Right" with respect to proper rotor care...

jeff
82 Spider