warp, warping, warped

hmmmm....I laughed a few times with friends at the seeming indefatigable nature of the
warped rotor thread. That's not to say it wasn't interesting... BUT, I was surprized it
was still going as I looked in on the Digest once or twice (on begged or borrowed time
and equipment) while visiting the P's (parent's home) over Christmas week.

Me thinks it's time to find some different entertainment and education for a while.

Have "fun" while I'm away....

PJ Wise
Verena Ragazza-'81/'78 Spider Veloce
Nemah, Washington