L-Jet mods for rough idle with performance intake cam installed.

Hi Russ,

Thank you for your reply.  I made an adjustment to the Aux air bypass thingy
to allow more air when cold by loosening the small nut and opening the hole a
bit.  Now the car runs great when cold and a little rougher when warm.  Maybe
I over compensated a bit and one more ajdustment may do the trick tomorrow.
My guess is the performance intake cam I installed needed more bypass during
idle.  I just took a chance on the adjustment and got lucky!

Ricky Rodosta
Eugene  OR
1986 Spider