Looking for part for 69 Berlina

The parts manual calls it "Pressure Switch Cluster" It is basically a
manifold that has the inputs from both boosters and houses the pressure
switches. Mine is cracked just below one of the pressure switches. It
seeps every time I apply the brakes. I called APE and they said they
would look, but didn't sound real encouraging, If anyone has one that is
for sale, would really appreciate an email.
Thx for your help.
Fred Zimmermann
67 Duetto
69 Berlina