Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 21:01:36 -0500
From: "Paul  Misencik" <paul@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: Spider Veloce badges

Hi, I'm brand new to the list, and need a little help.  Does anyone know
where I can obtain replacement "Spider Veloce" script badges for the front
fender wings?  These are the chrome script badges that were used on some
early to mid 1980's spiders, or at least, I THINK that's when they were
used...

I can't seem to find any suppliers that stock them...

Thanks in advance,

Paul Misencik
P. Roman Media
Huntersville, NC  28078