164 L 3.0L - Coolant leak

Occasionally, I'll have a small puddle of coolant on the ground.  I
managed to see it dripping yesterday so I jacked up the left front, took
the wheel and wheel well inserts off, and inspected the area.  The
coolant is dripping from the frame member that runs parallel to and
behind the engine, just above where the steering rack connects to the
left front wheel.  I could not find the source of the leak however.  I've
inspected all the hose connections, even those around the water pump area
on the right side of the car.  I can't see any problems. Could this be a
heater leaking ?  Does anyone have any insights to offer ? Thanks in
advance.   --- David Westphal--- omoo@domain.elided--- EarthLink: The #1
provider of the Real Internet.