GTV6 Complete Transaxle for Sale

Oh, and speaking of plugging your sale on eBay I have a transaxle and rear
subframe complete up on eBay now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33733&item=1876010941

I promised my wife that I would get rid of the last of the parts cars in the
yard but just hate to throw out decent parts. Maybe one of you guys can use
this. I am in Miami.

I am pulling the rest of the suspension also and have a blown engine in the
shed that I should get rid of also.

But I am happy to say I do have some Alfa potential in a 88 Milano and 81
GTV-6, both needing help. The Milano will be the subject of a later post
(read HELP!!!).

John
alfadog
woof woof