1976 Spider for sale in Berkeley, CA

Not that it's the hottest item around, but there's a decent-looking
white/black/black 1976 (maybe 1978) Spider for sale at the Buggy Bank
(sort of a consignment lot) on Shattuck in Berkeley CA.  The price was
about $2750, but I'd guess at this time of year the seller would
negotiate.  It's been there at least a couple weeks.  Not my car, etc.  I
could look it over further if someone's serious about it.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register