RML Ignition Install Completed

Well finally got my RML system into and more importantly working in my 74
Spider!! I keep on forgetting that working on a 26 yr old spider is like
pealling a onion there is always another layer!  Once I had it in I had real
problems in getting it started.  First problem was the starter turned over
slowly.  Finally figured out the starter needed to be rebuilt.  Had that done
and voila! Well sort of!  Disvovered that the Tach cable was almost shot!  Oh
Well! I'm off for a visit to the Bay Area to see friends.  I'll stop by and
pick up a Tach cable from Alfa Parts!  Spider definitely starts quicker and
seems to rev quicker.

I'd like to thank all that sent me suggestions on this exercise( Fred D, Dean,
and Val)!   Now all I have to do is wait for April to drive the car.  Winter
has arrived in Utah so the spider hiberbates till Spring!