Alfa Spottings - LA/SF

Yesterday on the way back from SF, we spotted not one but TWO 164Ss! How odd was that!

First one was red 164S with the "S" missing, though a
shadow was visible on the paint. It was on SF street,
i think it was around metreon moscone area, driven by
a young asian couple.

Later further south, maybe around 80 to 880S, another WHITE
164S was spotted! That was an eerie experience seeing
2 S's in one day both within period of 15 min!

Turn the clock further back to thanksgiving weekend,
while in LA japan town looking for parking, spotted a red
gtv6 which seemed prestine parked on the street, and
while I was admiring the shiny paint, a silver milano
drove by and made a turn into a parking structure.
I had to wonder if there's an alfa gathering going
on that day... :).

Jess
88 verde
95 LS