From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of Mark
Manley
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2002 4:26 PM
To: Alfa Digest
Subject: Fwd: Alfa Logo Wheel Caps

        I have a set of Compomotive wire-basket style wheels for which
the Alfa logo in the center has long ago yellowed beyond use. I need
something of about < =  41 mm. Does anyone know where I can get
these? As a last resort I've considered printing some up on label
paper but the closest labels I've seen is some designed for labeling
the center of cds.
      Any ideas anyone?
            Mark Manley
            OS/2 Warp4
            '84 GTV6

BRUCE'S PARTS BIN Discount Auto parts on the Internet!
Retail store: 256 Harding Hwy, Newfield, NJ 08344
PH : 856 358 1555 E-Mail mailto:bruces@domain.elided
Internet:  http://www.fiatparts.com/
FIAT CATALOG http://www.fiatparts.com/fiatc-00.htm
Alfa Catalog http://www.fiatparts.com/acpage0.htm