Re: alfetta water pump for fan clearance

Yes, alfetta has electric fan but if you take the aluminum spacer off a 115
pump the only difference, dimensionally, is the the tapped holes in the
pulley to mount the fan.  You won't gain any space between radiator and pump
by making the switch.  Alfetta fan is mounted off center to the bottom pass
side to clear water pump and 116 Alfetta radiator is very different than 115.
 Ben Higgins.