1600/1750 engine or engine parts

Hello Everyone!

I am a new 1966 Duetto owner and a proud enthusiast!
Can anyone can help with my current problem?

I am in the process of a motor rebuild for my car and am looking for either a 105 series, 1600 or 1750 motor to thrash. While I blueprint the original motor overtime....

The second option is to look for a 1600 crank, If you know of someone with one or maybe you have a spare please let me know....

Regards

Ron Abela
1966 Duetto
Toronto, Canada