Rotors/warping

I agree on the causes for rotor warping, but I think that there may other
causes for that juddering feel in the brake pedal than warping - for
instance on my wife's minivan there is a juddering feeling.  I can guarantee
you that she has never flogged or probably even got those rotors hot ( I may
have on ocassion!).  So I attribute that to ther brake deposit cause
reported on the web site previously mentioned (Stoptech?).  Thus, a quick
turn would help, as it removes the deposits, but it will happen again for
the same reason it happened the first time.