Gulia Super parts car

Greetings
For those who asked to see photos of the Super I am disassembling for
parts, three are attached. Drivetrain, brakes, etc that also fit my '67
Duetto or '69 GTV are not for sale. Please email your needs.
Chris Packard
Newton Centre, MA

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Alfasedan2.jpg]

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Alfasedan1.jpg]

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Alfasedan.jpg]