Brake rotor warping

If anyone out there wants to warp their rotors, I know just how to do it to the front rotors on my Alfetta. Flog it for all it's worth on a short road course for maybe 5 or 10 laps, get the brakes smelling very hot, and then just park it with no cool down whatsoever. Leave it parked for an hour, then go back out on the track and it will feel like it has square wheels when you use the brakes. The culprit in this circumstance is probably uneven cooling, specifically, the rotors will cool much slower where they are in contact with the pads. Works for me every time I forget that cool down drive around the paddock or parking lot. I hope that vented rotors aren't quite so sensitive!

George Beston
Alfetta
Spider Jr.