Electric fan for sale

Someone was asking about an electric fan for their spider I think...

Anyway got me to thinking about the fan I have sitting here on the shelf

It is a HAYDEN RAPID-COOL electric fan, model #3680.

Fan can be used as a pusher or puller fan.

Dimensions: 11 1/2 X 12 1/2" (and 2 5/8" thick)

Fan was installed for a short time in a Peugeot I gave away about 7 years ago. I took it out with the thought I might install it in my Duetto. Works fine, includes relay and instructions but will need new mounting straps (if you plan to use the provided mounting style... which uses plastic straps pushed through the radiator).

Price $28 which includes shipping anywhere in the US or Canada. Other countries by quote. First email wins it. But please pay promptly...

--
Michael Williams
Sacramento, CA, USA

69 Duetto