Alfa Romeo owner's group in Charlotte, NC?

You have received this e-mail because your e-mail address is part of a growing
list of Alfa Romeo owners and/or enthusiasts in the Charlotte, NC area.

I have been asked by several area Alfa Romeo owners to assist in the
revitalization of a Charlotte, NC area chapter of the Alfa Romeo Owner's Club.

Most likely, if there is sufficient interest, we will instead become a radical
left-wing faction of the Mid-Atlantic chapter of the AROC!

Any questions, comments, or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

If you know of anyone in the area who may be interested, please feel free to
spread the word and e-mail me their contact information to add to the list.

If you are on this list in error, please respond with a blank e-mail and REMOVE
in the subject box.

Thanks!

Jeff Olson

'78 Alfa Romeo Spider (For Sale!)
'84 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce
More past GTV-6's than any sane person would ever own!