RE: Permission to use your college student story found on Alfa Digest

Sorry for the delay!

That would be fine if you want to use the story.  Feel free to edit as
necessary.  Names have ben changed to protect the innocent.

Do I get a royalty?

If you use it, send me a copy of the newsletter!

Jeff

PS I've got a REALLY good story about me and my $500 '74 Saab 99GL going down
in flames on I-95 near Savannah...