of o-rings and roll pins

Gentle Alfisti,
The head gasket that my 1750 had before I changed it featured o-rings with
tiny metal washers inside that were about .02 in thickness. The o-rings and
washers were fused as a single part. I had never seen these before... The
roll pins available from Ereminas are distinct in that they are a flat coil
of spring steel that don't have a seam to contact the o-ring at one point.
They compress well and seem to do the trick nicely. Happy Holidays to all !!!
Modelle in Somers Point