Milano A/C

As many of you know I was trouble shooting my Milano AC/overheating problems.  So here's what I found.

1. I made 134a conversion and it wasn't cool at all
2. But my car was overheating on a hot day with the AC on.  If it was off it would be fine.
3. I've put in a radiator, hoses, lower temp fan switch, lower temp. thermomstat, nothing
4. Until, someone on the digest recommanded an Aux fan for when the AC is on BINGO!
5. Now I have ICE COLD air (134a) in 95 degrees humid heat.

Converting over to 134a and chaning the o-rings and end caps cost me around $200.00 at my mechanic.  Don't ask about everything else.

Alan