WTB: Europe supplier 164 body parts???

My very unpleaseant experience with a local Body Shop is almost concluded.
They were unable to locate the small screw-on plastic piece from the lower
right of the rear bumper. It is roughly 4 inches by 3 inches and covers the
tie-down hook. Charcoal gray in color.

We've exhausted all the usual sources in USA, new and used. I'm looking for
nominations of places to call or e-mail in Europe or Asia that are friendly to
monolingual Americans and their credit cards.

Cost is not a consideration. The body shop is faced with spending $800 on a
whole new bumper assembly if I can't find that little piece. (..if THAT isn't
"NLA" as well...)

Mille grazie,
Karl ('95 164 LS; Sunnyvale, CA)