Convertible top sealing thank you's

Many thanks to all who offered suggestions for keeping
Brio dry this winter.  As with most of these
situations, I need a solution NOW, as Brio (the
spider) is currently my only car, and we have rain
forecasted for the next few weeks.

Last night I dried out the top as best I could in the
garage and laid down a coat of Scotchgard.  It
actually beaded up on the top at first, and I'm not
sure just how well it soaked in, but this morning some
of the moisture outside seemed to be beading on the
top.

If I get a few dry days in a row to really dry her
out, I'll apply another coat for good measure, and
I'll report back to the list on how well it holds up.

Next up - getting the obligitory "rusty Alfetta GT"
back on the road, to spare the spider from winter
duty.

Thanks again!
Ian Lomax
71 Spider - "Brio"