re: Identifying Alfa paint codes

John,
	I recently asked John Hertzman the same question when repainting my '73
GTV.  He gave a list of Alfa color codes for '72 GTVs which are listed below.

	Bruce

	'73 GTV
	'86 Spider

************************************
#from John Hertzman #

For '72  GTV (not necessarily for '73, but probably same all the way)
AR 013 Chalk, w/black interior
AR 821 Desert Beige w/black
AR 525 Raspberry w/natural
AR 227 Moss Green w/pigskin.
AR 509 Plum w/natural
AR 501 Alfa Red w/black
AR 343 Navy Blue w/natural
AR727 Silver metallic w/pigskin
AR 827 Champagne metallic w/natural

I don't think there were other colors in the USA for '73 and '74 but there
could have been. There are several colors which were used in other markets
but not here, including periwikle blue metallic, Le Mans blue, piper yellow,
olive green metallic (on my 71 but not listed for 72), indigo grey, (a
bluish grey), a medium grey metallic, and ochre.