Milano Radio

	I know this is not important to most  Alfa owners, but I am  getting
ready to upgrade the factory radio and speakers on my Milano. The factory
AM/FM cassette and the speakers are not up to days standards. I have found a
nice receiver ( not a disco light show in motion like most units ). The
question is about speakers. It has been almost 10 years since I bought any
car audio equipment. I have seen speakers by Infinity, Alpine, Blaupunkt,
Clarion, Kicker, JBL, Kenwood, Polk and Sony. Any suggestions on good or bad
speakers? I have as set of Infinity's in my Dodge Durango, and they have a
nice combination to replace all of the factory units. Any input would be
greatly appreciated.

ANDREWG
Houston, TX
82 GTV6 ITS #68