Electric window problem: spider

Hello all listers

I have a problem with my driver-side electrical window on my spider 86: It
doesn't move. The window is stick in "up" position. I can see and hear the
motor trying to get the window up or down without result. It seem that the
relay, if any, that cut off motor at up- and down-end positions operates all
the time, I mean it is like if the window motor feel that the window have
reached his down limit while it is at the up-end limit.

Three months ago, I experienced the same problem and I was able to fix it by
loosing the tension in the cable at the adjusting bolt. How, it doesn't work.
It seems that there is too much tension in the cable on the motor side whereas
the other side is too slack.

Any tips for fixing that problem ???

Regards