Regards,

Dean
'74 & '87 Spiders

At 07:51 PM 12/15/2002, you wrote:

Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 16:24:15 -0700
From: "Terry Johnston" <terryjohnston@domain.elided>
Subject: 74 Spider Fuel Pump Fuse

Is the fuel pump of a 74 spider on a fuse?  The owners manual is not to
specific on this.  Now that I have the fuel pump replaced on my 164S (wasn't
all that difficult) its time to concentrate on the spider again.  I've put a
RML electronic saystem in but can't get it to start.  I think I have
massivelly flooded the engine.  I thought I may have gas in the oil but after
dumping the oil today that does not appear to be the case.  I am think that if
I disconnect the fuel pump I can expell the gasoline from the cylinders.
Terry