Duetto food

To my pleasure my 'spouse had found a new Alfa item. It was a very
exciting cheese named "Duetto". Made by Mauri SPA in Italy and
tasted belissimo! It was a mixture of Gorgonzola and Mascarpone
and the package was "blue hollandese". I knew that there was a
bisquit "Duetto" and the Volvo "Duett" who made Alfa abandon the
name, but the cheese was knew to me.

So, here in the cold and dark winter in Scandinavia, we can at
least think of the summer and the Alfa Romeo Spider.

* * *

. . . and stood there looking at my Alfa Romeo when I heard a
voice say "Relax my son, things could get even worse". And they
did!

Salute		Wille R in Scandinavia