warning lights are possessed - 164

All my warning lights have a bad habit of flickering - usally when I hit
bumps in the road, but sometimes just for the heck of it.  Sometimes just
once or twice, other times for 20 + seconds.  I suspect it has something to
do with the "test" button circuit.  I check the fuse and cleaned out the
button/connections and jiggled the wiring to it.  Seems ok.  Is there a relay
or something else to look for?  Thanks in advance

Pete
91 164 lusso w/xmas lights in dash
91 Spider