Re: New Alfa Collaboration.....you guys probably already know

With all the broken deals associated with Alfa Romeo in recent years, how
can I be anything but skeptical until I see those cars available for sale at
a local dealership?

All I know is that I just leased a 2003 Mercedes C240 4Matic sedan for the
next three years and I love it ... so if there is an Alfa sedan available
for sale in November 2005, it's going to have to be better than the Mercedes
C-Class at that point in order for me to consider it.

Jim